Jos. M. Williams Realty
- Category: Content
- Published on Saturday, 14 April 2012 23:49
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 14382
Thank you for your interest in Jos. M. Williams Realty. In addition to buyer and seller representation, we offer products custom-fit to service individual needs. This allows us to provide a comprehensive service, meshing the goals of both buyers and sellers, making a complicated transaction seamless.
Whether purchasing a property for personal use, or seeking a product for investment, let Jos. M. Williams Realty guide you through the process. Our Agents are well versed in the intricacies of 1031 tax-deferred real estate exchanges, helping individuals defer capital gains taxes.
Not completing a 1031 exchange? No Problem. Our agents remain current with products throughout the Ohio market, and are available seven days a week to assist you through the process.
Joseph M. Williams founded Jos. M. Williams Realty in 1948 with a simple goal - provide clients with a service. That service - a fiduciary responsibility to our clients - is something that we take very seriously.
We provide an extensive service to our clients, and it is for this reason that our network of referrals continues to grow. An extensive amount of work goes into the valuation of each product (see Comparable Market Analysis for more details), with comparable data supporting our valuation. We then determine the potential customer base for each product, and then develop a marketing strategy that we believe will be most effective.
- Direct Mail
- Exposure to Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Exposure to the internet
Ultimately, it is our goal to satisfy our client's needs. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to make the real estate process a positive experience for everyone involved.
Comparable Market Analysis
We offer several options for our Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) packages. Often, our CMA packages are used during the settlement of estates, helping establish the value of the property, and ultimately, its equitable distribution.
CMA Package Options
- Standard Package ($500) - Basic analysis of the property, including utilities and zoning. Evaluation of comparable sales and a final market valuation.
- Advanced Package ($750) - Detailed analysis of the property, including utilities and zoning. Detailed evaluation of comparable sales with a final analysis of the current market value. This package can be customized to include a hypothetical development layout.
- Deluxe Package ($1000) - Detailed analysis of the property, including utilities and zoning. Detailed evaluation of comparable sales with final analysis of the current market analysis. This package also includes a complete demographic analysis, with surrounding amenities, developments, major retail locations, traffic counts, employers, household incomes and household expenditures.